1. Draw a pattern on the paper tube.
2. Cut the tube into four even lengths.
3. Make five initial creases evenly spaced around tube. This creates a pentagon.
4. Fold adjacent, initial creases together. This makes the pentagon into a star.
5. Make two diagonal folds between each adjacent, initial crease.
6. Pinch the top and bottom sides together between each of the initial creases. This creates indents between the initial creases.
7. Apply glue into the indents. Place the tube on a flat surface with the glue side up.
8. Push the five points to the center to glue the indents together.