Skip to the content
Wrapping with paper bags with plastic cord
- Cut two strips from a plastic bag for ribbon
- Cut open your paper bag. You can use the inside or outside.
- Cut the paper sheet to size.
- Wrap the gift as you would normally.
- Holding the paper in place wrap a plastic ribbon around the gift to secure the paper.
- Place a piece of copy paper on the top of the plastic ribbon, and lightly iron the the plastic (rayon or polyester setting). This fuses the plastic together.
- Cut off the loose ends of the plastic ribbon.
- Tie a bow with the second ribbon in a perpendicular direction to secure the openings on the ends of the gift.